This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#PF60558 Type: Full time
If you are an energetic and passionate team player, we want to hear from you!
PHC Franchised Restaurants Public Ltd., the largest company of franchised restaurants representing top brands such as Pizza Hut, KFC, Taco Bell, wagamama, Caffè Nero, Jamie Oliver Restaurants and more, along with beloved local concepts, is looking to recruit a IT Administrator to join our IT team in Nicosia:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the company in maintaining robust, reliable, efficient and flexible telecommunication and computer-based systems
- Configure the network systems and servers to meet the changing use and security needs of PHC.
- Ensure the maintenance of network systems at PHC offices, the various restaurant locations and between the two.
- Examine and troubleshoot network related issues
- Ongoing evaluation of the network systems and servers and to identify if there is any scope of improvement from performance or security standpoints.
- Creation of new item menus, link menus, change prices and troubleshoot any issues in the POS system used by P concepts and call center.
- The successful candidate will be trained on Avaya Telephony system, Administration and Support.
- Monitor the back-up process and ensure it is operating satisfactory
- Conduct interim testing of the back-up systems to ensure data can be successfully retrieved.
- SAP support at the system level.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Working knowledge of networks especially the TCP/IP stack and router configuration and operating systems
- Windows Server 2008, 2012 & 2016
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Any Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE
- Effective verbal, presentation and listening communications skills
- Effective written communications skills
- Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software
- Physical ability to lift minimum 25Kgs
What we offer
- A competitive remuneration package according to experience and qualifications.
- Career development opportunities
- Continues learning and development
- Discounts at more than 100 restaurants all over Cyprus
- Free daily restmeal
The Interested applicants must forward their CV firstname.lastname@example.org reference CIT.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.