Product Development Specialist
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#BB59087 Type: Full time
bbf: is one of the fastest growing real estate companies on the Cyprus market, offering its clients such services, as property sales, rentals, management, construction and other related services. bbf: is willing to enlarge its internal staff and is currently looking for a Product Development Specialist for our office in Limassol.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Overseeing the design of the projects, for the concept stage, and monitoring the consultants to ensure they adhere to the budget and timeline constraints.
- Establish Project Briefs, Development Budget and Financial Models.
- Prepare Projects launches.
- Liaising with existing staff members, managers, supervisors, marketing and sales teams, in order to finalize the launch of the project.
- Prepare monthly Investment Report.
- Prepare RFPs for external consultants and evaluation reports.
- Assist in the preparation of contracts with the external consultants.
- Assist in the preparation of sales information documents.
Requirements for the position:
- Bachelor's degree in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or other related fields.
- MBA is an advance.
- Knowledge of software: AutoCad 2D, MS Office.
- At least 5 years previous experience in similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek language, both verbal and written.
- Excellent knowledge of the procedures to apply and obtain planning and building permits in the various jurisdictions in Cyprus.
- Good knowledge of the laws and regulations relevant to the residential and commercial development in Cyprus.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
What do we offer?
- Young, dynamic, and friendly working environment.
- Provision of 13th salary.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Challenging tasks and interesting projects.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to click HERE and submit their application.