Accounting Supervisor (Bridge Finance) (6563)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR59053 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding Investment Firm with significant expertise in International Real Estate Investments, we are seeking to recruit an Accounting Supervisor to join their Bridge Finance Team based in Nicosia. Working as part of an established team, the successful applicant handle a variety of accounting and finance duties including monthly management account preparation, assisting with the preparation of Financial Statements, and the preparation of budget and cash flow projections. You will ideally be educated to degree level in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field and should be a full member of a recognised accounting body (ACA, ACCA, CPA). Our client is seeking a candidate with approximately 3+ years of relevant experience in a relevant role who possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Preparation of annual budget and monthly cash flow projections.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and Key Business Indicators.
- Handle day-to-day activities of a regulated Alternative Investment Fund i.e. onboarding, subscription, redemption.
- Treasury activity (liquidity/cashflow monitoring).
- Bookkeeping, Bank/Debtor/Creditor reconciliations.
- Executing payment instructions.
- Preparation of the annual Company Financial Statements.
- CY and UK Tax Returns as prepared by external advisors.
- Ensuring regulatory reporting requirements.
- Liaising with external advisors/stakeholders i.e. banks, tax specialists, reporting specialists.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field.
- ACCA/ACA newly/recently Qualified.
- At least 3 years experience in a Finance or Accounting environment (Profession or Industry).
- Any experience in the Cyprus investment fund sector is desirable.
- Supervising a team in a previous role is desirable.
- Professional working approach and good communication skills.
- Good analytical skills and ability to reconcile discrepancies.
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Having professional working proficiency in English.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Attractive compensation and bonus reward system.
- Excellent career development potential.
- Provident Fund & 13th salary.
- Friday afternoons off – long weekends.
- Covered parking place.