Junior Corporate & Compliance Administrator (6527)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR59034 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding provider of Corporate & Fiduciary Services, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Corporate & Compliance Administrator to join their growing team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will be responsible for a variety of key administrative tasks relating to Compliance & AML, Bank Account opening & Corporate Administration. An academic background relating to Law will be considered an advantage and previous, relevant experience working either for either a Law Firm or Corporate Services provider is highly desirable. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential and any knowledge of the Russian language will be considered a plus.
- Assist the company with compliance and AML administration tasks.
- Undertaking file reviews as required and updating client files.
- KYC and AML monitoring and administration procedures, including liaising with clients for KYC and Due Diligence requests.
- Liaising with the Compliance Officer and Administration Department to ensure adherence to regulatory and compliance standards.
- Assisting the Compliance Officer with the firm’s internal compliance duties, including drafting of internal documents, policies and manuals.
- Preparation of bank account opening documents (local and foreign).
- Preparation and execution of bank payments.
- Drafting or reviewing of agreements based on set templates.
- Drafting of shareholder and director resolutions.
- Daily communication with clients.
- Preparation of forms to be submitted to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies.
- Administrative duties.
- An academic background relating to Law will be considered an advantage.
- Work experience with a Law Firm or Corporate Service provider is highly advantageous.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Knowledge of the Russian language will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent command of MS Office.
- Knowledge of Ispiral Software (Corporate & AML) will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of basic laws/regulations in regards to AML & Sanctions will be considered an advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Organized, hardworking and able to work fast under pressure.
- Ability to multitask.