This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR59017 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Real Estate Group with offices across Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit an Accountant to join their growing team based in Ayia Napa. The successful applicant will take reponsibility for a variety of accounting and bookeeping related tasks for the Company, including invoicing, credit control, payroll preparation, as well as regular bank reconciliations. An academic background relating to Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar field is desirable and holders of any relevant accounting qualifications/certifications are encouraged to apply. You will need to possess approximately 2+ years of experience working in a relevant accounting role and be fluent in both verbal and written Greek and English. Our client offers a competitive remuneration package based on skills and experience, as well as opportunities for ongoing personal and professional development.
- Timely invoicing.
- Review of monthly collections.
- Payroll preparation.
- Bank reconciliations.
- VAT forms preparation and submission.
- Review and submission of tax returns such as Employer’s return and Special Defence Contributions on rentals.
- Preparing Management Accounts and reports.
- Assist/liaise with the external auditors for the preparation of the audited financial statements of the Company.
- An academic background relating to Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar is desirable.
- Holders of any relevant accounting qualifications/certifications are encouraged to apply.
- 2+ years of proven experience in a relevant accounting role is essential.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly numeric with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver a high standard of work within agreed timeframes.
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Familiar with MS Office.