Semi-Senior Auditor (7015)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR59015 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Audit & Accounting services to a diverse portfolio of clients, we are seeking to recruit a Semi-Senior Auditor to join their growing team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for performing audit engagements of both local and international clients. You will ideally be educated to degree level in Accounting, Finance, Economics or another related field and will need to possess approximately 3 years of previous experience in the Audit field. Applicants who are either Part or Fully ACA/ACCA qualified are encouraged to apply. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek & English are essential.
- Performing audit engagements of both local and international clients.
- Involvement in client acceptance procedures and preparation of the proper KYC file.
- Understanding client’s business.
- Identifying risk areas and planning the audit work accordingly.
- Preparation of audit working papers.
- Communication with clients while conducting the audit work.
- Executing and finalizing the audit work.
- Preparation of tax computations and tax returns.
- An academic background relating to Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar field is desirable.
- Approximately 3 years of work experience as an auditor in an audit firm is essential.
- ACCA/ACA qualification or Part-Qualified will be considered an advantage.
- Working knowledge of IFRSs and ISAs.
- Knowledge of Caseware.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Good time management.
- Capable of working under own initiative.
- Fluent knowledge of Greek and English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A competitive salary based on skills and experience.
- 13th salary.
- Provident Fund.
- Medical Insurance.
- Sponsored ACCA training package (optional).
- 37 working hours per week and flexible working hours.