Head of Partner Relations
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#BB58935 Type: Full time
bbf: is one of the leading and fastest-growing companies in the property market in Cyprus and Greece, offering its clients such services, as property sales, rentals, management, construction, and other related services. bbf: is willing to enlarge its internal staff and is currently looking for a Head of Partner Relations.
- Develop and maintain business partnerships with agents, client introducers, and clients
- Support and present the company at B2C/B2B marketing events (public speaking)
- Travel to conferences and business meetings where required (Emirates/Israel/Europe / UK / Middle East)
- Develop the country, territory or region assigned to, including but not limited to converting leads into clients and acquiring and establishing business relationships with new and existing partners.
- Maintain a high level of service, communicate on daily basis with existing partners and prospects to understand their evolving business needs
- Advanced information support by means of unbranded marketing materials and instant catalogue synchronization solutions
- Product trainings of newly arrived partners personnel
- Regular provision of brochures to the premises of the agent
- Regular phone calls, provision of price lists, and availability updates to partners
- Consulting prospective property buyers and arranging property inspections
- Lead generation increase from business partners
- Increase number of sales coming through partners
- Regular loyalty and productivity evaluations
- Bachelor’s degree degree in a relevant discipline (Business Development, Financial Analytics, MBA, CFA, etc)
- At least 5+ years of experience in Sales/business development/client or partner relationship
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills
- Teamwork spirit
- Willing to travel
- Ability to work independently with a highly self-motivated and innovative mind.
- Strong preference will be given to candidates with Real Estate industry experience
- Fluent Russian and English languages; Additional language is a plus.
What we offer:
- Young, dynamic, and friendly working environment
- Competitive compensation package.
- Career perspectives within a fast growing business environment.
- Comfortable and prestigious offices
Interested candidates are kindly requested to click HERE and submit their application.