This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#LM58265 Type: Full time
JOB VACANCY / RESERVATIONS OFFICER
La Mer Homes is currently seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Reservations Officer.
Our organizational culture is embedded in our work ethic, our integrity, transparency and values for our team, customers, and the environment.
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Communication with customers and associates
- To answer guests’ enquiries by phone, through web chat or any other platforms the Company uses for communication with guests and ensure a prompt response is given from the department within 24 hours of initial contact;
- To provide accurate information and professional recommendations
- Collecting and releasing the damage deposit
- Ensure each confirmed booking completes the Company’s procedures; the necessary system input information per booking, provides the necessary customers details; input in the Company’s software the proof of all payments.
- Ensure each confirmed booking is offered the Company’s extra services and if necessary, with the Customer Service Department provide assistance to the guests to book.
- To assist and provide support to the Company’s Landlords requesting updates for their properties; as well as to receive and update the calendars with all Landlords’ personal reservations in case they cannot do it on their own through the software.
- Ensure that any bookings requiring re-locations; due to Landlord issues; double bookings; or any circumstances; are given the correct support and either relocated to their satisfaction; or cancelled and refunded correctly as per the Companies procedures.
- Ensure that the rates per property are equivalent to other properties surrounding and can compete other competitor’s properties.
- Greet and meat guests if needed; in case this occurs after working hours a commission fee to the employee will be given.
- Have the emergency phone in case is needed with an extra amount on top of the salary.
- To ensure the calmness in the department even in pick season and with high volume requests.
- To be of general assistance and support to the top management; and to all other departments within the Company.
- Any other related duties requested from the management of the Company.
- High school diploma. Hospitality related qualification, will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent command of the English language; any other language will be considered as advantage
- Fast learner
- Computer literature
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Remuneration & benefits include:
- Attractive salary in accordance to experience and qualifications.
- Continuous training and development
- Sundays OFF
If you would like to be a part of the team and are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to email@example.com quoting ‘RS-CA’ into the subject line.