Russian Speaking Legal Administrator
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#BB58252 Type: Full time
bbf: is one of the leading and fastest-growing companies in the property market in Cyprus and Greece, offering its clients such services, as property sales, rentals, management, construction, and other related services. bbf: is willing to enlarge its internal staff and is currently looking for a Russian Speaking Legal Administrator.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Drafting and/or reviewing sale agreements, services agreements, management and/or rental agreements, power of attorneys and any other legal documents.
- Handling and/or coordinating with external advisors about various corporate issues.
- Undertaking filing, scanning, electronic filing and any other organization task.
- Participating in meetings and having ongoing communication with clients, banks, and other relevant authorities.
- Communicating with clients for the sales process, vat procedures and other relevant procedure
- Undertaking any other legal administrative responsibilities, according to the needs of the Group
Requirements for the position:
- Fluency in the Russian language
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of programs MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Russian and English is mandatory, Greek will be considered as an advantage
- Stress resistance
- Teamwork spirit
What do we offer:
- Young, dynamic, and friendly working environment.
- Fast-growing company with potential career perspectives.
- Provision of 13th salary.
- Interesting and challenging daily tasks within various departments of the company.
- Comfortable and prestigious offices in the middle of the Tourist Area in Limassol.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to click HERE and submit their application.