Customer Care Representative- Native French
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#TG57858 Type: Full time
Tech4sGroup, is a fast growing and innovative service provider with Headquarters in Cyprus and a representative office in Malta. Our goal is to provide tech oriented and high-quality services enabling our clients’ growth and success.
Our team consist of IT, Marketing, eCommerce & other high calibre professionals with experience in different industries.
Due to continuous growth, we are seeking to hire Customer Care Representatives to join our Customer Care Department.
Are you passionate about giving great customer service and believe that outstanding customer service is crucial for any successful business? Then you are the one we are looking for! As a key employee of the Customer Service Team, you will be the first point of contact with our clients through live chat & email. All aspects of this role are customer centric and focused on delivering the best possible experience.
- Greet and communicate with customers in a warm and empathetic fashion
- Deliver a high level of customer service to customers via live chat & emails
- Inform customers of ongoing promotions
- Identify and support customers in difficulties they might encounter when visiting our sites
- Provide explanations to customers about products/site/policies
- Keep up to date with new information/policies
- Build a trusting relationship with clients providing accurate information in a timely manner
- Understand, guide and support clients
- Collaborate with other departments where necessary
- Update customer account/details with necessary information when needed
- Bilingual - Native in French and fluent in English is a must
- Willingness to work on shifts (9h00 – 17h30, 12h30 – 21h00, 14h45 – 23h00)
- You have a positive and a can-do attitude with a flexible approach
- You enjoy learning and sharing your knowledge with others
- You have a genuine interest in the online sector and eager to learn more
- You take pride in giving support to people with empathy and show engagement in delivering an excellent service
- An excellent listener
- A team player that can work independently
- Breakfast items daily
- Free Lunch 3 times/week
- Group Medical Plan
- Annual Bonus based on Performance
- Annual Loyalty Award
- Personal Development allowance
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Relocation allowance to Malta
- Quarterly Group events
- Friday Drinks
- Free Transportation
Kindly use this link to apply: https://t4sltd.bamboohr.com/careers/25
All applications are maintained in strict confidence.
Due to high volume of CV received only successful candidates will be contacted.