Accounting Officer (6621)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR57841 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and highly respected provider of Corporate & Fiduciary Services, we are seeking to recruit an Accounting Officer to join their growing team based in Larnaca. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for providing accounting and bookkeeping services to a portfolio of clients. An academic background relating to Accounting, Finance, Economics or a similar field is desirable and you will need to possess approximately 2+ years of previous experience in a similar role. Knowledge of E-Soft accounting software is required, as well as fluency in both verbal and written Greek & English.
- Accounting and Bookkeeping of client records which can involve multicurrency accounting entries and adjustments.
- Meeting all deadlines e.g. VAT Returns preparation, VIES Reporting etc...
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Support a diverse portfolio of clients across a range of industry sectors with their accounting/bookkeeping requests.
- General administrative duties relating to Accounting work.
- Any other relevant duties as assigned by Management.
- An academic background relating to Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar is desirable.
- Approximately 2+ years of proven accounting and bookkeeping experience is essential.
- Ability to work up to a Trial Balance review level and prepare the company for an audit.
- Sound accounting Knowledge and VAT experience on a local and European level.
- Fluency in written & spoken English and Greek.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of E-Soft Accounting Software is a must.
- Ability to work as a part of a team and liaise with the company’s other departments.
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality are a must.