Audit Assistant (6307)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR57839 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Audit & Accounting services to both local and international clients, we are seeking to recruit an Audit Assistant to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will work as part of an established and growing Audit Team responsible for handling and supporting audit engagements for a wide range of clients from diverse industry sectors. You will ideally hold an academic background relating to Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other relevant field and possess approximately 1+ year of proven experience in the audit field. Candidates studying towards the ACA or ACCA qualification are encouraged to apply.
- Conduct audit procedures for local and international clients in a wide variety of industries (i.e. investment companies, provision of financing facilities, trading companies, etc.) in accordance to the International Standards on Auditing and the Companies Law.
- Plan, execute and successful completion of the audits in accordance with IFRSs and IASs.
- Support audit engagements assigned to him/her for managers’ review and to be in a position to prepare the financial statements in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs).
- Have indirect communication with clients and direct communication with our office accounting department for collecting information/documentation.
- Check and review all audit documentation.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Holder of a University Degree with background in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field.
- Approximately 1+ year of previous experience in Audit.
- Candidates studying towards the ACA or ACCA Qualification are encouraged to apply.
- Able to work on a variety of engagements and tasks.
- Ability to remain self-motivated at all times and work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work in a team.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Integrity, professionalism and confidentiality.
- Excellent command of English and Greek language (oral and written).
- Computer literate.