Client Accountant (6696)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR57838 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Law Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Client Accountant to join their growing team. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for providing accounting and bookkeeping services to a portfolio of clients, including supporting the audit process as well as assisting with the preparation of management accounts. You will ideally be educated to degree level in Accounting, Finance, Economics or another related field and possess approximately 2+ years of previous experience in a relevant role, with knowledge of well-known accounting programmes such as E-Soft and Caseware. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek & English are essential and any knowledge of Russian will be considered a plus.
- Handling accounting and bookkeeping requirements for a variety of companies/clients.
- Supporting clients with accounting and audit matters.
- Completing bank reconciliations and related journal entries.
- Preparing general ledgers and management accounts.
- Compiling and analysing financial statements.
- Any other relevant accounting duties assigned by Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field.
- Approximately 2+ years of experience in a relevant accounting and bookkeeping role is a must.
- Any relevant accounting qualification/certification is desirable, but not essential.
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Knowledge of accounting software: E-soft, CaseWare or similar.
- Fluent in Greek and English language, written and spoken; fluency in Russian will be considered an advantage.
- Possession of excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.