Senior Corporate Administrator (6693)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR57836 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Law Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Corporate Administrator to join their growing team. The successful applicant will ideally be educated to degree level in Law and will be a full member of the Cyprus Bar Association with approximately 4+ years of proven experience in a relevant role. You will need to possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of reviewing, amending, commenting and drafting various types of agreements and legal documents, in particular with the preparation and submission of application forms (e.g. HE forms) to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies related to company formation and administration. Fluency in both Greek & English is essential and any knowledge of Russian will be considered an advantage.
- Supervising and managing the tasks of the corporate department.
- Guiding other team members in the corporate department.
- Dealing and liaising with clients, government authorities and other authorities.
- Reviewing, amending, commenting and drafting various types of agreements and contracts and/or legal documents.
- Processing applications for opening bank and merchant accounts for approved customers.
- Dealing with trademark and patent registration.
- Dealing with company formations for Cyprus and foreign jurisdictions and company agents in various jurisdictions.
- Supporting clients with corporate queries.
- Preparation and submission of application forms (e.g. HE forms) to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies related to the company formation and administration.
- Preparing and filing all necessary documentation relating to corporate changes (e.g. changes of officers, registered address, change of name, etc.) with the relevant authorities and following up.
- Maintaining corporate registers and monitoring changes.
- Assisting with company restructuring and liquidations.
- Collecting and reviewing clients’ KYC documentation and ensure that is complete and up-to-date at all times.
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating corporate documents, including but not limited to, Memorandum and Articles of Association, Board of Directors and/or Shareholders resolutions, Powers of Attorney, Trust Deeds, Share Purchase Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements and other relevant documents.
- Arranging for execution, certification, apostille and notarization of documents; conducting legal research, analysing caselaw and legislation for the preparation of any case files or for the issuance of legal opinions.
- Providing legal advice/guidance in property and/or immigration projects and liaising, attending with relevant government authorities.
- Assisting colleagues and performing other related office tasks.
- Holder of degree in Law.
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
- Approximately 4 years of related experience in a relevant role is essential.
- Knowledge of corporate administration procedures and AML/KYC procedures.
- Proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook.
- Fluent in Greek and English languages, both written and verbal – knowledge of Russian will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent administration, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Office management and time management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.