Senior HR Manager (Shared Services) - Hybrid (6697)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR57835 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International non-for-profit organisation with regional operations in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Shared Services HR Manager to join their growing team. The successful applicant will be responsible for the development and implementation of a shared HR Services Hub for the region with a focus on Pay & Reward, Payroll, HR Support, as well as Employee Relations. You will need to posses strong and proven experience in an international HR role, with a proven track record of leading reorganisation and change management programmes. Fluency in English is required, with knowledge of Greek and/or German considered an advantage. With offices in Larnaca, our client offers Hybrid working conditions for this role. International travel for work purposes is required for this position.
- Develops and implements a shared HR Services Hub, with a focus on global Pay and Rewarding and centralising Payroll and HR support.
- Leads the HR function within the region and delivers a comprehensive HR service in line with corporate requirements, and legally compliant within each country.
- Establishes priorities and leads on HR policy and process development across the region.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are up to date and in line with current employment law across the region.
- Ensure a good level of compliance, best practice and customer service is being delivered at all times across all jurisdictions.
- Advise on complex employee related casework ensuring correct process is followed in each jurisdiction to minimise litigation risk.
- Ensure mandatory training is completed across all jurisdictions and implement the training agenda.
- Deliver manpower strategy within the region and manage talent and succession planning, preparing and maintaining the key post succession plan; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns.
- Review pay and benefit across all jurisdictions and ensure local benchmarking is applied for countries in which staff are directly employed.
- Input in drawing up negotiating strategies and pay proposals with the Regional Director, taking the lead when required.
- Works closely with other HR Managers/Business Partners encouraging a collaborative working relationship and a holistic approach to HR across organisation.
- Working collaboratively with the HR senior management team, provide direction for colleagues across the region as well as the Executive Leadership Team in respect of HR matters across the region.
- Provides significant input to the strategic direction of HR, partnering with the HR senior management team to develop and deliver the HR strategy, policies and operational plans.
- Participates in high profile global HR projects.
- Ensures the delivery of quality and timely HR advice, guidance and support to the Leadership Team, line managers and HR colleagues.
- Educated to degree level in Human Resources or a closely related field.
- Extensive, proven experience working in an International HR leadership role.
- Significant experience in managing international staff.
- Proven track record in leading reorganisation and change management programmes.
- Experience of Implementing HRIS, Payroll Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) on a local and global scale.
- Experience of International HR Governance, taxation and payroll laws is highly desirable.
- Management and administration of Employee Benefits Programmes is highly desirable.
- Fluency in English is essential; knowledge of Greek and/or German will be considered an advantage.
- Decisive and able to find solutions.
- Ability to deal with and resolve difficult situations.
- Ability to coach and develop others.
- Ability to analyse data, make robust recommendations for local solutions.
- Ability to quickly understand a country’s legal and best practice requirements.
- Ability to multi-task and oversee multiple priorities.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to work with and manage team members, who are often based in various European locations.
- Committed to continuous professional development.