Software Engineer (C/C+) (Hybrid) (6617)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR57834 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Research & Development company with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Software Engineer with knowledge of C and/or C++ to join their growing team. Working as part of an established Software Development team, the successful applicant will play a key role in the development of various software applications and systems, including solving client software issues and supporting the client software lifecycle. You will ideally be educated to degree level in Computer Science and possess experience developing code in C and/or C++, as well as experience working with Linux. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential.
- Developing code for software independently or with support from the Team Leader using various tools and owning responsibility for quality assurance of their development.
- Solving client software issues and supporting the client software life-cycle.
- Performing corrective measures for moderately complex code deficiencies and escalating alternative proposals as necessary.
- Undertaking a variety of QA work in order to develop concise application documentation.
- Performs testing and validation requirements for basic to moderately complex code changes.
- Communicating and enforcing coding standards.
- Providing client training where required.
- BSc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Very good knowledge of C/C++.
- Very good knowledge of Linux and proficiency in Bash scripting.
- Very good understanding of all system programming concepts such as inter-process communication, I/O operations, signals, multiprocessing, multithreading, memory management and socket programming.
- Excellent debugging skills and familiarity with debugging tools such as GDB, core dumps and Wireshark.
- Knowledge of clean code principles.
- Able to work with bitwise operations .
- Able to work with cross-compilers and develop cross-ISA software (for x86 and ARM CPUs).
- Able to work with hardware such as embedded platforms and boards, antennas, and spectrum analyzers.
- Ability to work with other programming languages if requested such as Python and Java.
- Participation in code reviews.
- Mentoring and assisting Junior team members.