Machine Learning Engineer (Hybrid) (6940)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR57797 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Financial Technology solutions and services to the Banking Sector, we are seeking to recruit a Machine Learning Engineer to join their growing team based in Limassol. The successful applicant should be educated to degree level in Computer Science, Data Science, Computer Engineering or a related field and will need to possess a minimum of 2+ years of proven experience in a relevant role. You will need to be familiar with technologies including TensorFlow, SQL, Python and/or Jupyter Notebook, as well as hold experience with feature extraction using statistical approaches and linear/non-linear classification methods. Our client is able to offer Hybrid working conditions for this position.
- Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them.
- Analyzing ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability.
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance while deploying in live environments.
- Validating data quality, and/or ensuring validity via data cleaning.
- Finding available datasets online that could be used for training.
- Training models and tuning their hyperparameters.
- Analyzing model errors and designing strategies to overcome them.
- Deploying and monitoring models in production environment.
- Documenting models and machine learning processes.
- Defining data validation strategies and data augmentation pipeline.
- Using data mining to extract data sets and identify correlations and patterns.
- Organizing and transforming information into comprehensible structures.
- Using data to predict customer base trends.
- Performing statistical analysis of data.
- Managing available resources such as hardware, cloud databases etc. and Identifying ways to save money by streamlining business processes and IT resources.
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science, Data Science, Computer Engineering or another related field.
- 2+ years of work experience in a similar position is essential.
- Experience in supervised learning and unsupervised learning methods.
- Experience with TensorFlow, SQL, Python, Jupyter Notebook.
- Experience with Cloud Platforms and their ML/AI services (AWS, GCP, Azure) a big plus.
- Experience with feature extraction using statistical approaches and linear/non-linear classification methods.
- Experience deploying models to production and developing models in a reproducible framework.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to dive into domain subject and provide recommendations.
- Work comfortably in context-switching environment.
- Upper Intermediate English Level required.
- Working with cutting-edge technologies and libraries.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to expend your skills on the job (paid learning programs for company personnel).
- Flexible hours, cozy office in city center.
- Medical insurance.
- Team building events and corporate parties.
- Be a part of a strong international team.