Manager, Local Tax Department – Nicosia
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#KL57759 Type: Full time
We are currently looking to recruit a high caliber individual to join our Local Tax team at the level of Manager in Nicosia. The successful candidate will be assigned to work on various engagements, mainly compliance tax engagements including tax due diligence projects and other direct tax related projects. The successful candidate will also provide advice to a wide range of international and local clients. He/She will have the opportunity to broaden his/her knowledge, develop insights and skills and advance their career in an increasingly demanding market.
- Demonstrating a detailed understanding of common principles of direct tax and effectively apply them in the context of direct tax engagements.
- Providing advice to clients and interacting with the relevant Authorities
- Identifying and presenting direct tax opportunities and risks;
- Undertaking effective research towards providing effective solutions.
- Keeping up to date with all developments in the field of direct taxation;
- Building the reputation of KPMG through the quality of work, knowledge and experience
- Coaching and giving clear directions, positive and constructive feedback to less experienced staff
- Reporting directly to the engagement Partner/Director
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA)
- University degree with grade 2:1 or equivalent in any discipline
- Minimum 3 years of tax experience
- Good knowledge of the Cyprus Tax legislation and principles of International Tax Law
- Experience with preparation of all types of tax forms and returns
- Experience in the preparation and presentation of professional reports
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken)
- IT literacy with sound knowledge of Excel/Word
- Competitive remuneration package (incl. 13th salary)
- Bonus Scheme that reflects firm & individual performance
- Provident Fund
Health and Wellbeing
- BeWell@KPMG – a holistic programme to support employees’ wellbeing
- In-house occupational psychologist
- Occupational doctor
- KPMG Gym benefits
- Running Club
- Social committee
Life at KPMG
- Excellent opportunities for career development & advancement
- Hybrid working model (working from the office, client and home)
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoon off
- Flex Fridays for July & August (Reduced Hours – 36hours)
- Reduced hours & Mother’s scheme working options
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Holiday entitlement from the 1st day you join
- Global Mobility programme
- Dress for your Day
- Free Parking
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging apply now.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any queries in completing the online application form, please do not hesitate to contact us.
T: 22 209196, E: firstname.lastname@example.org