Bookkeeper (6-month contract) in Limassol
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#WC05572 Type: Full time / Temporary
On behalf of our clients, we are seeking to recruit a Bookkeeper (6-month contract). Our clients’ company is a Cyprus Audit firm & Certified Chartered Accountants based in Limassol, offering a broad range of financial and business advisory services.
- Recording transactions in the accounting software on a daily basis;
- Preparing and filing of Quarterly VAT Returns;
- Submitting of monthly VIES Declarations;
- Complying with general office policies, procedures and all legal requirements;
- Undertaking any other specific duties as required by the Chief Accountant;
- Managing creditors’ and debtors’ balances, invoices, receipts and payments into the accounting software;
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or Holder of LCCI Higher
- 3 years of working experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of IFRS Accounting Standards;
- VAT and general tax exposure knowledge are welcomed;
- Excellent fluency, reading & writing in English;
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel);
- Ability to multi-task, self-manage their workload and work under pressure;
- Basic Knowledge of the Cyprus Tax Legislation;
- Knowledge of accounting software;
- Proactive, professional, customer service oriented, with good organizational skills
- Knowledge of MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted