Audit Assistant Manager (6640)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR54613 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a boutique provider of Audit & Accounting services to a portfolio of high calibre clients, we are seeking to recruit an Audit Assistant Manager to join their growing team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will ideally hold an academic background relating to Accounting, Finance and/or Economics and be a full member of either the ACCA or ACA. You will hold approximately 2+ years of post-qualification experience in Audit and should be able to complete audit engagements from start to finish. Fluency in Greek & English is a must, as well as knowledge of Caseware software.
- Carry out Audit engagements on behalf of a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Preparation of Financial Statements under IFRS.
- Preparation of Tax Computations for Cyprus companies.
- Preparation of Tax Forms (IR4).
- Communication with clients and evaluation of their needs and specifications, providing additional help and guidance to clients on a consultancy basis.
- Providing support and supervision to less experienced members of the Audit Team.
- Educated to degree level in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field.
- Full member of a recognised accounting body (ACA/ACCA).
- Approximately 2+ years of post-qualification experience in Audit is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of Caseware Financial Statements template.
- Knowledge of preparing tax computations of Cyprus companies.
- Fluency in Greek & English.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines.