Payments Data Specialist (English)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#WA54610 Type: Full time
If you’ve been searching for an opportunity that will put you on the fast track to career success, you’ve just found it. Wise World Analytics currently has an exciting, full-time career opportunity for Payments Data Specialist (English) at our headquarters in Limassol.
- Provide prompt and effective assistance to clients who experience failed transactions or payment-related issues through various communication channels (e.g., phone, email, chat) and guide them through the process of resolving payment problems;
- Investigate and analyze the reasons behind declined transactions, such as insufficient funds, incorrect card details, or system errors;Collaborate with internal teams, to identify and resolve the root cause of the issue promptly;
- Continuously monitor and test all payment methods supported by the organization (e.g., credit cards, electronic funds transfers, online wallets) to ensure their proper functioning;
- Identify any issues or abnormalities, promptly escalate them to the appropriate teams, and work towards resolving them to minimize disruptions in payment processing;
- Maintain accurate records of payment-related incidents and feedback;
- Other ad hoc tasks.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal;
- Experience in working with Financial Regulations is an advantage but not necessary;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to and meet strict deadlines;
- Very good knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Ability to prioritize in a fast moving, constantly changing environment;
- Ability to work from Sunday to Thursday 15:00 – 24:00 (Friday and Saturday: Off days).
Please note that training will be provided.
What we Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package based on experience, skills & performance;
- Discretionary performance-based bonus scheme according to monthly results;
- Fully covered Private Medical Insurance;
- Employee referral bonuses;
- 21 days annual leave;
- Paid sick leave;
- Skills Training Budget;
- Opportunity for career development;
- Corporate Events;
- Unlimited snacks, fruits and beverages;
How you can apply:
- Apply now at wiseworld.bamboohr.com/careers and become the next member of our amazing team.
- Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted