This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#GA54267 Type: Full time / Remote
Are you ready to take your communication skills to the next level?
We are looking for an Account Manager to provide quality service to our partners. The position is focused on building relationships with clients to ensure that their needs are met, they are satisfied with the services and/or products provided by the company and any challenges are overcome.
All you need is:
- Can-do attitude;
- Good knowledge of the English language: written and spoken;
- Research and analytical skills;
- Basic knowledge of the HTML/CSS;
- Network (TCP/IP, VPN, DNS) understanding;
- Experience in using CMS;
- Strong grasp of technology;
- Flexibility on working hours and days.
Your daily adventures will look like:
- Monitor email queues and provide support and respond to inquiries in a professional and timely manner;
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts. (Timely, efficient communication and task resolution should be a priority);
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service;
- Collaborate with each team (department) to reach the common goal in the most efficient and structured way;
- Assess and assist the various requests related to technical and operational problems and tasks and provide solutions;
- Provide support and service to our international B2B customers;
- Coordinate with internal and/or remote departments to improve operations efficiency.
(Full training will be provided)
So, why Gamingtec?
If you are a person with passion, ideas, and a thirst to advance your career, you will love our corporate culture. We are an international team that treats each other with respect and moves towards the same goals. We believe in freedom and flexibility and trust our employees to do their jobs in a way that works for them. We have an ambitious and rewarding work environment, a flat organisational structure and almost zero bureaucracy. Our employees’ ideas are what move the company forward. Everyone has equal opportunities in every aspect of work, learning and development!
Why you will love working here:
- Being a part of an international team, where everyone treats each other with respect and moves towards the same goal;
- Freedom and responsibility. You do not need to be told what to do;
- Competitive salaries. We want only the top performers, so we offer the appropriate remuneration for their experience and knowledge;
- Fully remote work. If you are in one of the areas where one of our offices is located, you will also have the option to go to the office;
- Unlimited paid vacation and sick leave days. We believe that everyone should have a good work-life balance and no one should burn out;
- Constant career development & learning opportunities!
- Enjoy the corporate atmosphere with awesome parties and team-building events throughout the year;
- Refer your friends and get rewarded with a bonus, after they pass their probation period;
- Find the right private medical insurance that works for you and receive compensation for it. Compensation (full/partial) depends on the cost;
- Flexible Benefits plan. Decide which of your activities/expenses you want the company to compensate you for. For example; gym subscription, language courses, Netflix subscription, a spa day, etc;
- Education foundation in learning something new. Be part of our biannual ruffle that gives you the chance to learn something new, unrelated to your job.
And this is how our interview process goes:
- A 30-minute interview with a member of our HR team to get to know you and your experience;
- A final 2-hour interview with four team members to gauge your fit with our culture and working style.
Sounds interesting? Do not hesitate to apply or contact us if you have any questions! Gamingtec is waiting for you!