Investor Reporting/Investor Accounting Bank Reconciliation Analyst - Entry Level
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CC53874 Type: Full time
Hours: 4pm – 12pm
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy solving problems.
- You pay attention to the details.
- You are focused, and nothing falls through the cracks.
- You enjoy learning, and you can learn quickly.
- You are motivated and driven to learn.
- You enjoy working in a team environment.
- You communicate clearly and write well.
- You are detail-oriented and organized.
- You are proficient with Excel (v-look-ups and pivot tables).
About the Position
The Investor Reporting / Investor Accounting Bank Reconciliation Analyst is responsible completing all custodial bank account reconciliations within Investor and Agency guidelines. Core strengths must include mathematical/financial aptitude, keen problem-solving skills, an abundance of common sense, and a willingness to leverage technology.
What you will do
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations in accordance with applicable Investor guidelines.
- Research, document, and resolve outages
- Analyze work product and provide continuous improvement to existing processes
- Collaborate cross teams to refine processes and technology
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of Investor Accounting
- Prepare monthly recap, performance, and dashboard reporting, and manage data to identify trends
- Remain current with AllRegs, and update impacted operating procedures and training materials accordingly
- Review and validate controls in place before month-end cut-off activities in accordance with applicable remittance methodologies (Actual/Actual, Scheduled/Actual, Scheduled/Scheduled)
- Recent graduates with their bachelor's degree in Accounting, Mathematics, Finance, Economics, or related field.
- Relevant intern/co-op experience 1-2 years
- Mathematical/financial aptitude.
- Experience using Microsoft Office suits with an emphasis on Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups)
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
- Energetic and hardworking
Λεπτομέρειες στην σελίδα μας στο Facebook
Κέντρο Σταδιοδρομίας Πανεπιστημίου Κύπρου / UCY Career Center