Senior Affiliate Manager
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#TG53641 Type: Full time / Remote
Tech4S Group, is a fast growing and innovative service provider with Headquarters in Cyprus and a representative office in Malta. Our goal is to provide tech oriented and high-quality services enabling our clients’ growth and success.
Our team consist of IT, Marketing, eCommerce & other high calibre professionals with experience in different industries.
Due to continuous growth, we are seeking to hire aSenior Affiliate Managerto join our Affiliation Department.
Position available in Cyprus, Malta, or remotely based on profile.
- Building and developing relationships with Key Affiliate partners
- Actively searching and acquiring new Affiliate partners
- Overlooking the overall performance of assigned affiliates and continuously optimizing deals and campaigns
- Brainstorming, suggesting, and implementing initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, creating new growth opportunities, and increasing ROI
- Providing solutions and assistance to affiliates and motivating them to provide maximum exposure and revenues
- Meeting and monitoring monthly volume targets and budgets according to management guidelines
- Reporting on results, performance, and ROI on a regular basis (weekly/monthly)
- Assisting the Affiliate Operation Manager in structuring, organizing and following up on the existing and new projects
- Developing, implementing and optimizing internal processes in collaboration with other departments
- Keeping up to date with any legislative changes or requirements and making sure all Affiliate partners are compliant
- Represent the company’s interests in conferences or industry events
- Minimum 3 years working experience as an Affiliate Manager within the online sector is mandatory
- Strong negotiator with excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Detailed-oriented & well organized individual
- Effectively manage and own project timelines and business targets
- Ability to understand and interpret data to make informed decisions and drive profitability
- Excellent Excel and analytical skills
- Customer centric approach and experienced in managing key accounts
- Ability to always ensure top quality projects, delivered on time
- Demonstrate a can-do approach
- Experience in project and team management would be considered a plus
- Breakfast items daily
- Food Allowance
- Work from Home plan
- Flexible Working Hours
- Group Medical Plan
- Annual Bonus based on Performance
- Personal Development allowance
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Relocation allowance to Cyprus or Malta
- Quarterly Group events
- Friday Drinks
- Free Transportation
Kindly use this link to apply:https://t4sltd.bamboohr.com/careers/130
All applications are maintained in strict confidence.
Due to high volume of CV received only successful candidates will be contacted