Privacy Assistant Administrator | Central Risk Department - Nicosia
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#DL53564 Type: Full time
Position: Privacy Assistant Administrator | Central Risk department
The Privacy Office of the Central Risk department of Deloitte Middle East & Cyprus is seeking to recruit a dynamic and high calibre professional to join the team as Privacy Assistant Administrator, in our Nicosia office.
At Deloitte, every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional serices, Dloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
The entral Risk department is handling matters pertaining to Compliance; Regulatory; Anti-Money Laundering (AML); Privacy, Security, Confidentiality and Risk Management for the entire Deloitte Middle East & Cyprus region. This is a unique opportunity to engage in cross-border collaboration with Deloitte professionals across the Deloitte network, broadening your knowledge and building your competencies and skills.
The Privacy office is responsible for implementing and maintaining the Privacy Framework of Deloitte Middle East, in updating policies and procedures, offering guidance and input to colleagues and constant privacy and data protection awareness.
The successful candidate’s key responsibilities include, among others:
- Supporting the Deloitte Middle East Privacy team in the day-to-day operations
- Reviewing technology tools and processes and implement privacy requirements, where applicable, always with the guidance of the Privacy team
- Undertaking the review of and responding on business relationship requests and enquiries
- Monitoring the collection of information from service lines and enabling areas in updating relevant RoPAs
- Organising privacy webinars and internal communications
- Undergraduate degree from a reputable University in Risk Management or related fields
- 1-2 years of relevant experience and/or experience in data protection laws, including the EU GDPR will be considered an advantage
- Prior knowledge of data security standards will be considered an advantage
- Training certification from an accredited organisation or IAPP certification (i.e. CIPP/E / CIPT) will be considered an advantage
- Problem solving abilities and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Strong computer literacy,
- Excellent interpersonal skills and work ethic.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Medical coverage and life insurance
- Deloitte Employee Assistance Program, providing 24/7/365 specialist counselling support
- Flexible working arrangements and hybrid working
- Friday afternoon throughout the year
- 34-hour week between July - September, including 2 afternoons off on Wednesday and Friday
- Public Holidays falling on weekends given as paid Wellbeing Day off on the Friday before
- Wellbeing Days Off throughout the year
- Special Types of paid leave
- Dress for your day
- Free parking
- Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
- Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
- We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply through Cydeloittecareers.com selecting the specific vacancy under ‘Vacancies at Deloitte’.
Join us to make an impact together - Apply now!
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.