Hermes Airports - Marketing & Communications Officer
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#HA05281 Type: Full time
The Marketing & Communications Officer is reporting to the Senior Manager Aviation Development, Marketing & Communications. Main areas of responsibility include suggesting concepts / ideas for various promotional and advertising activities of the Company, coordinating the implementation of the promotional activities and monitoring their performance, preparing materials for print advertisements/ articles in various publications/ websites producing materials for the Company’s magazine and liaising with the editor and other internal / external parties, suggesting ideas to enhance the Company’s image through online presence, assisting in the planning and coordination of events and liaising with external suppliers and associates, providing communication support during crisis, providing support in the implementation of corporate communications and other departmental initiatives.
- BSc in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, Media, Literature or any other related field
- Master’s degree in business or any other related field will be considered an advantage
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in similar duties
Skills & Abilities:
- Team work
- Planning and organising
- Excellent communication (oral & written)
- Decision making & critical thinking
- Flexibility & adaptability
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Fluency in Greek and in English languages
If you are interested to apply for this position, please submit your CV through our website using the link no later than to 4 April 2019