IMH seeks to employ:
Social Media Officer on behalf of a client
· Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.)
· Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
· Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
· Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
· Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
· Maintaining all websites and looking at data analytics
· Help grow social reach, engagement, and referral traffic
· Collect customer data and analyse interactions and visits, and use the information to create detailed reports and also improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
· Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
· Acquire insights on online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
· Identify social media trends, including new platforms and changes to existing ones
· Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
· Report progress to senior marketing management
· BSc/BA in Marketing / Digital Marketing or relevant field
· Excellent command of the Greek and English language
· Experience in Digital Marketing or similar role
· Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
· Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
· Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
· Skills and experience in creative content writing
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to perform under pressure
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com, stating the reference ‘SM-2018’.
Closing date for this role is 26th October 2018.
We thank all applicants and each application will be considered for the role, however due to the high level of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
P.O Box 21185, 1503 Nicosia
Tel. +35722505555 | Fax. +35722679820 | www.imhbusiness.com