MELCO Resorts and Entertainment- Manager, IT Engagement- Limassol
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CO51814 Type: Full time
MELCO Resorts & Entertainment in Cyprus
Melco Resorts & Entertainment (Melco) is the developer and operator of the upcoming integrated resort, City of Dreams Mediterranean, which is expected to be the largest and premier integrated resort in Europe. The Company’s unique blend of design, entertainment and quality sets the company apart, making it the global leader in premium integrated resorts. As recipient of more than 650 awards international, regional and local awards, Melco’s esteemed achievements highlight the Company’s dedication to exceptional hospitality and service excellence. With its entire property portfolio honored with the top tier, Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star recognition, Melco leads among integrated resort operators in Asia. Melco’s four signature restaurants across Melco properties are honored by Michelin Guide Hong Kong Macau 2021 with a collective total of seven Michelin-stars. With its growing international presence and approximately 20,000 colleagues globally, Melco actively contributes to the communities in which it operates. The Company values colleagues as the heart of the business and was named one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Asia” by HR Asia for two consecutive years (2019-2020). Furthermore, Melco has received numerous accolades for its contributions to the community, including being named winner of “Community Award – Asia” at 2020 Industry Community Awards and being voted “Socially Responsible Operator of the Year” at International Gaming Awards 2019.
As part of Melco, City of Dreams Mediterranean will be driven by the Company’s commitment to excellence. It is set to be a world-leading integrated resort and landmark for Cyprus and the wider region, offering a range of attractions and entertainment options including luxury accommodation, fine dining, recreation and MICE facilities. City of Dreams Mediterranean is set to boost tourism in Cyprus, attracting an additional 300,000 tourists annually and contributing significantly to alleviate seasonality. During the construction phase, City of Dreams Mediterranean is expected to create an estimated 4,000 local job opportunities, and approximately 2,500 permanent jobs once open.
Melco also operates Cyprus Casinos in Nicosia, Ayia Napa, Paphos and Limassol.
The Manager, IT Engagement function has the mandate to establish a relationship between Information Technology and the business, and to increase the value realized from Information Technology assets, investments, and capabilities. The Manager, IT Engagement is responsible for understanding the business need, accountable for prioritizing the demand (Information Technology service requests for production, maintenance, enhancements, projects) ensuring Information Technology solutions and services meet customer needs. The Manager, IT Engagement acts as the main point of contact between user departments and IT provides and interface for strategy, planning and service discussions. As such, the Manager, IT Engagement needs to have good knowledge in subject matters pertaining to both Information Technology and the business and must have a good understanding of the business to identify its needs and envisage business solutions.
- Primary IT point of contact for business units for strategy, planning and service discussions
- Manages the primary relationship between IT department internal customers and associated stakeholders
- Becomes expert in the customer business context to ensure customers and business colleagues receive good value for investment in IT Services and Technologies
- Maintains a strong, positive relationship with customers and business stakeholders and develop a deep understanding of the business context in which they work Champion the demand process for IT Investments on behalf of the designated customer(s)
- Drives innovative, value add solutions for designated customers and business colleagues Work with the IT team, particularly the IT management team to ensure the right prioritisation, visibility and quality of work is consistently achieved for all clients
- Represents IT at senior levels within customer and business stakeholder groups
- Ensures customer requirements are accurate, robust and fit for purpose, and agreed by business and IT stakeholders
- Acts as the point of escalation for any IT issues for designated customer(s) and associated business stakeholders
- Business Analysis skills (requirement gathering, functional specifications)
Key Performance Indicators:
- Successful collaboration between Business and IT Team to define the technology roadmaps for technology investments, including the development and presentation of business cases to the capital committee
- Effectively build and manage business relationship within their business areas and promote adoption and implementation of the IT solution
- Set expectations, develop and negotiate service level agreements, and drive continual service improvement
- Experience: 7+ years of related IT and/ or consulting experience managing complex IT projects in medium to large size matrix corporate environments. Background working with global virtual teams highly desired.
- Technology: Broad understanding of Information Technology platforms and processes including demonstrated knowledge of CRM and ERP solution
- Strategic Management: Proven ability to effectively collaborate with Business and IT Team to develop and define specific budget and technology roadmaps
- Financial Management: Understands and has prepared quantitative business cases (cost & benefits) supporting IT initiatives including what-if scenarios, probabilistic confidence levels, and risk analysis
- Team Management: Effectively led global teams to deliver results. Ability to plan, organize, build, facilitate, mold and motivate individuals into teams
- Business Acumen: Possesses a refined and mature ability to work with and understand business needs via conversation and interaction with all levels within the company
- Effective Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and effectively even when relating complex information. Expresses ideas in a concise and organized manner
- Executive Presence: Experienced in presenting to large crowd or company senior management members, with a presentable composure and presentation skills
- Results Orientation: Strong bias for action and the achievement of tangible results.
- Customer-oriented: Focused; a team player; detailed; flexible; assertive; persuasive; high initiative/energy; enthusiastic; tenacious; accountable; high integrity; and inspires others to follow.
- Minimum BS in Management Information Systems, or Business related discipline. MBA or other Master’s Degree preferred
- Six-Sigma or related certifications a plus
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification a plus
Skills / Competencies
- Proven experience in Service Delivery Management and Client Facing experience, with experience in enterprise level information technology organizations with a focus on Applications, Data and Infrastructure management.
- Proven experience as primary or senior business analyst on enterprise software development projects and enterprise Application implementations.
- Demonstrated application portfolio and project portfolio management skills, including project planning, budgeting, and valuing IT investments.
- Thorough understanding of Scorecards, Dashboards, SOWs, SLAs, OLA's and Performance management metrics.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain strong long term relationship, communications and interact professionally with a diverse group of Executives, Managers, and Subject Matter Experts in both IT and business unit groups.
- Must possess organizational proficiencies to multi-task with multiple initiatives simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment under limited supervision with excellent follow-through on detailed tasks.
- Highly motivated, self-starting, and committed to achieving results and have a strong sense of ownership and follow-through to resolution.
- Ability to understand technically complex issues and put in simple terms for different Lines Of Business
- Superior experience using Excel and PowerPoint to generate the process flow diagrams and/or technical process flows.
To apply please click here: Manager, IT Engagement