Finance Analyst (6483)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR51585 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International Management Company with regional offices in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Finance Analyst to join their growing team based in Nicosia. Reporting to the Head of Finance, the successful applicant will primarily be responsible for the ongoing production of Management Accounts and Financial Reports on behalf of the Senior Management team. You will ideally be educated to degree level in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other relevant field and holders of either the ACA, ACCA or CFA qualification are encouraged to apply. You will need to possess approximately 3+ years of proven experience within a relevant role, with particular expertise with the preparation of Management Accounts & Reports.
- Build develop and maintain financial reports.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports for Management.
- Identify discrepancies and provide meaningful insights to Management.
- Undertake financial analysis/research and prepare reports for Management.
- Export and analyse financial data.
- Assist in ad hoc requests.
- Reporting directly to Senior Management.
- BSc/MSc in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or any other relevant field.
- ACA/ACCA/CFA are encouraged to apply, although this is not essential.
- Approximately 3+ years of experience in financial analysis and the preparation of Management reports.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets knowledge.
- Any experience working with SQL will be considered a significant advantage.
- High level of communication skills.
- Able to prioritise tasks, manage project time and meet deadlines.
- Proactive, well-organised and attentive to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (both verbal & in writing) - any other language will be considered an advantage.
- Highly motivated individual who can work in a fast paced dynamic environment, with an ability to take initiative, solve problems and deliver results.
- Curious and innovative mindset easily adaptable to new challenges.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.