Senior Client Accountant (6481)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR51584 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Corporate & Accounting services to mainly International clients, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Client Accountant to join their growing team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will ideally hold an academic background relating to Accounting, Finance or Economics and either be a full member of the ACA/ACCA or working towards the qualification. You will need to possess approximately 4+ years of previous experience in a similar role, ideally with experience providing accounting and bookkeeping services to a portfolio of international clients. Good knowledge of CaseWare and IFRSs is required as well as fluency in both Greek and English.
- Responsible for accounting for a portfolio of international clients with mostly holding activities.
- Registration of companies to VAT and VIES.
- Preparation and submission of VAT and VIES returns to Cyprus authorities.
- Liaising with banks and local authorities.
- Liaising with external auditors and clients as part of the preparation and completion of annual statutory audit.
- Coordinating with the Client Account Managers regarding accounting and audit matters.
- Responding to clients requests timely and effectively.
- Coordinating with the company's external auditing firms with regard to the financial statements and any other related financial matters.
- Producing management accounts based on CaseWare Program.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Academic background in Accounting/Finance/Economics or a related field.
- Preferably ACA/ACCA qualified or studying towards acquiring the qualification.
- Previous experience of approximately 4+ years, ideally providing accounting and bookkeeping services to a portfolio of international clients.
- Knowledge of IFRSs and their practical application.
- Good knowledge of CaseWare.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language, both verbal and written.
- Good knowledge of VAT, Income Tax and Payroll.
- Client service mind set.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Can-do attitude.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve results, whilst maintaining a client focused approach.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.