Senior Regulatory Compliance Officer (Russian-Speaking) (6488)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR51583 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established Wealth Management company with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Russian-Speaking Senior Regulatory Compliance Officer to join their growing team. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for maintaining the firm’s Compliance Manual that includes all relevant policies and procedures as well as maintaining the company risk register and assisting the BoD with the management of company risks in accordance with CySEC regulations. You will ideally hold an academic background relating to Finance, Economics, Law or any other relevant field and will possess approximately 3+ years of previous experience within a similar Compliance focused role, ideally within the Finance Services sector. The successful applicant will need to be a holder of a relevant CySEC Certification and be fluent in both verbal and written Russian & English.
- Maintaining the firm’s Compliance Manual that includes all relevant policies and procedures.
- Maintaining Quarterly/Annual Compliance Monitoring Plan (CMP).
- Maintaining company risk register and assisting BoD in management of company risks in accordance with CySEC rules.
- Preparation and submission of the annual compliance report to the BoD.
- Preparation and submission of periodic regulatory reports to CySEC.
- Staff training as required.
- Receiving, reviewing and replying to client complaints and dealing with Financial Ombudsman Service.
- Approving marketing/presentation/disclaimer/disclosure materials of the firm.
- Monitoring personal investment transactions of the staff.
- Maintaining complaints register.
- Maintaining breach register.
- Maintaining conflict of interest register.
- Reporting to the Board of Directors.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Finance, Economics, Law or any other relevant field.
- Approximately 3+ years or previous experience within a similar Compliance focused role is essential.
- Sounds knowledge of CySEC regulations is required.
- Previous experience working in the Financial Services sector is highly desirable.
- Hold a relevant CySEC Certification (ideally Advanced).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Russian & English are essential.
- Attention to detail with outstanding administrative skills.