Customer Support & Onboarding Specialists (6461)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR51108 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Support & Onboarding services on behalf of a Licensed Broker, we are seeking to recruit Customer Support & Onboarding Specialists to join their growing team based in Larnaca. The successful applicants will primarily be responsible for providing customer support to new and existing clients via chat, email and social media channels, resolving any issues as quickly and smoothly as possible as well as assisting with the onboarding of new clients. You will need to possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and possess previous experience within a customer support focused role. Previous experience working in the Forex and/or Crypto industries will be considered a significant advantage. Shift-Patterns apply for these vacancies, although no overnight shifts apply and working hours required after 5:00pm can be completed from home.
- Effectively handle new and existing clients with customer support via chat, email and social media channels.
- Resolve any issues by clarifying client requests.
- Servicing applicants by providing product and service information and resolving issues through the customer support platform.
- Performing due diligence on new applicants, requesting KYC information, documentation, review and verification of received documentation and making an analytical risk assessment for new applicants.
- Investigating high risk potential investors and reporting where necessary and obtaining all necessary documentation to complete the investor file.
- Communicating effectively and efficiently with relevant internal and external parties to obtain KYC documents and perform enhanced due diligence.
- Maintaining a good knowledge of potential red flags regarding the potential investor and the jurisdictions within which the firm’s investors are based.
- Previous experience providing customer service.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are essential.
- Prior experience with the onboarding of clients is highly desirable.
- Previous experience working in either the Forex and/or Crypto sectors will be considered an advantage.
- Experience with carry out KYC/AML checks is idea.
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English is a must.
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Able to multitask and work independently.
- Passion for solving customer issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with Zendesk or similar ticket management tools is beneficial.