Junior Business Analyst
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#NP49426 Type: Full time
We are seeking for a Junior Business Analyst to join our fast-growing team!
If you are looking to join a versatile company which can ensure career growth and development within an innovative, friendly and rewarding environment, your place is with us!
NETinfo is a versatile and innovative technology company that has been enabling digital transformation solutions for financial institutions since 2000, in more than 30 countries worldwide. We support banks and financial institutions of all sizes across all geographies, helping them to harness the latest technologies, and we fully embrace the needs of today’s digital consumers. Industry analysts recognise NETinfo as one of the global leaders for omnichannel design and delivery.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Ability to take feedback constructively and iterate on ideas and solutions from multiple stakeholders with differing opinions
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Good knowledge of generating process documentation
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluency in both written and oral English
What you’ll do:
- Understand and document business processes and workflows and their relationships to current and future software solutions
- Assist the team in optimizing the scope, benefits and risks of proposed projects; help manage expectations of users and management
- Partner with business users to fully surface their requirements; conduct interviews with key project stakeholders and document and present the results
- Work directly with business stakeholders, clients, designers, developers and engineers to coordinate the building of applications to spec and on time
- Analyse application/business domain data requirements and business rules, understanding the data flow from source to screen
- Develop user stories and breaking down requirements into deliverable functionality
- Analyses business issues and identify solutions that meet business goals
- Negotiate and communicate priority for new features and capabilities
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Other related responsibilities
- At least 1 year of working experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in business and requirements analysis
- Business Analysis certification
What we offer:
A very attractive remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the successful applicants including 13th salary and participation in Provident Fund/Life Insurance Scheme.
NETinfo is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a supportive work environment for all employees.
How to apply:
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job title.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.