Junior Network Security Engineer
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#NP49425 Type: Full time
We are seeking for a Junior Network Security Engineer to join our fast-growing team!
If you are looking to join a versatile company which can ensure career growth and development within an innovative, friendly, and rewarding environment, your place is with us!
NETinfo is a versatile and innovative technology company that has been enabling digital transformation solutions for financial institutions since 2000, in more than 30 countries worldwide. We support banks and financial institutions of all sizes across all geographies, helping them to harness the latest technologies, and we fully embrace the needs of today’s digital consumers. Industry analysts recognise NETinfo as one of the global leaders for omnichannel design and delivery.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cybersecurity or related IT fields
- Thorough understanding of the latest technologies, security principles, and protocols
- Knowledge in creating and maintaining security systems
- Knowledge in identifying threats and developing appropriate protection measures
- Ability to work under pressure and stressful scenarios, problem-solving skills
- Organisational, time management and multitasking skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to communicate and report network security incidents and issues to the upper management
- Demonstrated interest and aptitude for learning new technologies
- Fluency in English language
What you’ll do:
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage cloud network servers and technology tool
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance of systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Build an internal technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies
- Maintain firewalls, virtual private networks, web protocols, and email security
- Ensure overall system and server uptime, availability, reliable and security
- Plan, engineer and monitor the security arrangements for the protection of the network systems
- Use automated tools (e.g., Nessus) to pinpoint vulnerabilities and reduce time-consuming tasks
- Develop, test, and modify custom scripts and applications for vulnerability testing
- Other related responsibilities
- Previous working experience in a similar role
What we offer:
A very attractive remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the successful applicants including 13th salary and participation in Provident Fund/Life Insurance Scheme.
NETinfo is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a supportive work environment for all employees.
How to apply:
Send your CV email@example.com the above job title.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.