Visual Merchandiser #JD Sports Limassol (My Mall) - New Store
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CS49407 Type: Full time
Established in 1981 with a single store in the North West of England, the JD Group is a leading global omnichannel retailer of Sports, Fashion and Outdoor brands. The Group now has approximately 3,400 stores across 32 territories, with a strong presence in the UK, Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. In JD Group, we believe in extending our entrepreneurial and competitive spirit beyond financial performance to making the world around us a better place. We always strive to do the right thing for our colleagues, our customers, and our communities.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Visual Merchandiser for our new JD Sports Store in Limassol (My Mall)! If you are a team player and you love Sports and Fashion, we want to meet you! As part of the in-store team, you will provide visual support to the store, engaging our customers by creative product placement and utilising the latest fashion trends. You will create window and in-store displays whilst maximising store profitability through enticing visual concepts.
- Responsible for the store image at all times.
- Attract, engage, and motivate customer into making purchases by using the most advanced visual techniques.
- Adapt and react to the sales results by finding solutions in order to make the store more commercial and profitable.
- Be aware of the customer profile, the product potential, and the commercial strategies of competitors
- Train the team about new products merchandising guidelines and techniques
- Make suggestions regarding out-of-stock garments
- Continuously report to the in - store management team, support them in specific managerial store duties
- Communicate and provide feedback to area Visual Merchandiser on visual merchandising activity in store always following the guidelines given.
- 1-year proven work experience as a Visual Merchandiser (Preferably in a sports/fashion customer focused retail environment)
- Solid experience in field of visual merchandising, including window displays, signs, interior displays and space utilisation
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong Client-Service Mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and creative environment
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Fluent English and MS Office knowledge
- Competitive compensation package & performance bonus
- Career development opportunities & education programs
- Health & wellness programs to keep you active
- One day off, part of our "parents’ day off" program
- Generous employee discount in all our brands
- Extras, discounts and perks - We offer a variety of 100+ cool extras! Link here.