This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#GL47519 Type: Part time
A leading international company with offices worldwide is currently looking for a motivated individual to join our team in our Cyprus office, the headquarters for our Europe and Middle East operations.
About the Job
We are looking for a smart and independent individual to work closely with our staff in Cyprus and abroad, assisting on office management, administrative tasks, and human resources. Whilst the exact position will depend on your qualifications and experience, all positions demand excellent organizational skills, critical thinking, and strong communication skills. The ideal candidate will be fluent in both Greek and English. Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Assist in the compilation and management of filing systems – physical and digital
- Assist with smooth day-to-day running of Nicosia office
- Provide administration assistance to operations and marketing as required
- Assist with international travel arrangements for staff members
- Assist with invoicing and accounting as required
- Credentials or Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject
- Experience of 2 years and above working in a similar position
- Attentiveness to detail
- Must have excellent organizational skills, and be a team player
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work to and routinely meet tight deadlines in a fast-moving environment
- Resourceful and creative
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and web research experience
The post will be part-time but dependent on skills and workload the position may progress to full-time.
Please send your resume and cover letter in English firstname.lastname@example.org