Corporate Lawyer (6281)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR47501 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a highly respected and expanding Law Firm with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Corporate Lawyer to join their growing team. The successful applicant will be a member of the Cyprus Bar Association and possess approximately 5+ years of experience in Corporate & Commercial Law. As part of your role you will draft and review various corporate and commercial agreements on behalf of clients as well as handling complex corporate transactions, reorganisations and restructurings, including re-domiciliation of companies, Mergers and Acquisitions, banking and finance transactions. Knowledge of both Greek & English is essential.
- Drafting and reviewing corporate legal documents including Memorandum and Articles of Association, resolutions, minutes, share certificates, Powers of Attorney, etc…
- Drafting and reviewing corporate and commercial agreements, including Shareholders Agreements, Director’s Service Agreements, Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreements, JV Agreements, Employment Agreements, Sale and Purchase of Property Agreements, Lease agreements, etc…
- Handling complex corporate transactions, reorganisations and restructurings, including re-domiciliation of companies, Mergers and Acquisitions, banking and finance transactions, etc…
- Onboarding clients and ensuring compliance with AML/KYC requirements and procedures.
- Liaising with clients and maintaining strong client relations.
- Providing high quality legal advice and handling of legal issues pertaining to the firm’s clients.
- Promoting the firm and taking part in business development initiatives.
- Liaising with leading international law firms who regularly engage the firm for corporate and commercial legal matters.
- Attending meetings with clients, in Cyprus and abroad.
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
- Approximately 5+ years of experience in a similar role, with sufficient exposure in all above areas (knowledge of Cyprus tax laws will be considered an advantage).
- Experience with Cyprus IBCs is essential.
- Experience in dealing with Registrar of Companies matters.
- Experience in civil litigation matters will be considered an advantage.
- Experience in dealing with Corporate litigation matters (Court applications, procedures, etc).
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Compliance procedures.
- Strong track record managing legal and non-legal staff.
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages is essential.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Fast learner, team-player, self-motivated and career-driven individual.