Senior Software Engineer (.NET) (5391)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR47266 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a global technology company with regional offices in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Software Engineer to join their expanding team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will possess strong knowledge of .NET development, specifically with ASP.NET as well as strong knowledge of SQL. Excellent communication skills in English are essential.
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for coding, debugging, maintaining, supporting, implementing and validating applications whilst collaborating and communicating with appropriate parties. They will further maintain and utilise application and programming documents in the development of code, recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards, and create appropriate deliverables and develop application implementation plans throughout the life cycle.
- Developing code for the company’s Software independently or with support from Team Leader using various tools and owning responsibility for quality assurance of their development.
- Solving client software issues and supporting the client software life cycle.
- Performing corrective measures for moderately complex code deficiencies and escalating alternative proposals as necessary.
- Communicating and enforcing coding standards..
- Good knowledge and understanding of object orientated programming concepts.
- Good knowledge of and development experience using any of the mainstream .NET development languages and ASP.NET application frameworks and developing multi-user Web applications using ASP.NET.
- Experience with multi-user web application development using .NET Core framework with knowledge of MVC.
- Experience developing .NET Window applications using WinForms and/or WPF.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming paradigms plus experience using Microsoft Visual Studio in a development environment.
- Excellent knowledge in SQL. Oracle and PL/SQL and a good working knowledge of relational DBMS.
- Good knowledge of Windows Server including knowledge of IIS.
- Experience writing technical solutions and converting business requirements into technical specifications.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject such as Computer Science, MIS, BCA, MCA, B Tech.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.