Sales Manager (Luxury Furniture Shop)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#BB47239 Type: Full time
bbf: is one of the leading and fastest-growing companies in the property market in Cyprus and Greece, offering its clients such services, as property sales, rentals, management, construction, and other related services. bbf: is willing to enlarge its internal staff and is currently looking for a Sales Manager (luxury furniture shop)
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Working with customers to better understand their needs
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the sales department
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Setting and communicating weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Leading and motivating the sales team
- Ensuring salespeople know how to achieve set goals
- Keep abreast of new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
Requirements for the position:
- At least 3 years of experience in a luxury furniture shop
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Initiative, drive, and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good IT, budget and report writing skills
- A full driving licence
- SAP knowledge will be considered as an advantage
- Russian and English language is a must, Greek will be considered as an advantage
What do we offer:
- Young, dynamic, and friendly working environment.
- Fast-growing company with potential career perspectives.
- Interesting and challenging daily tasks within various departments of the company.
- Working days: Monday - Friday.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to click HERE and submit their CV.