Assistant Store Manager
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#DT47205 Type: Full time
Cartridge World is seeking an assistant store manager to add their decision making skills to our team. If you are a dedicated and capable retail sales professional with a genuine desire to deliver first class customer service then we would like to hear from you!
Cartridge World is a Global Franchise operating in Cyprus for 20 years. We are the experts in printing and computer services for homes and business and are renouned for providing 5* service
What you will be doing
The role will be varied and tasks numerous but you will lead the team in the following:
- Ensure highest standards are maintained in the operation and running of the store.
- Manage stock, stock replenishment in store and transfer between stores.
- Prepare customer orders for fast delivery
- Go above and beyond to provide 5* customer service
- Achieve sales targets through friendly and knowledgeable interaction with our customers face to face and over the phone
Skills / Requirements
Full training and product knowledge will be given but we are looking for someone with the following skillset.
- Retail experience /experienced in sales (an interest in technology is an advantage)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (but not essential)
- Organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop relationships with customers and co-workers
- Self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic.
- Bright and outgoing personality
- Greek and English speaker
- Full, clean drivers licence
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on skills, experience and performance
- Professional growth opportunities
- Friendly, flexible and collaborative work environment
You have the opportunity to grow in the role and develop your skills. If you think you have what it takes to add real value to our team please email your CV and cover letter to
The assistant general manager firstname.lastname@example.org