HR Manager (6186)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR47197 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding International Company with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an HR Manager to join their team of professionals to lead their HR Function. The successful applicant should hold an academic background in Human Resources or a related field and possess approximately 4+ years of previous, hands-on experience within a similar HR focused role. Knowledge of Cyprus Labour Law as well as GDPR requirements are required as well as fluency on both Greek and English.
- Managing the recruitment and selection process.
- Create and publish job descriptions.
- Handling employees’ HR requests and queries i.e., annual leaves.
- Develop, implement, and manage an evaluation system that drives high performance.
- Handle the employee relations, payroll and benefits.
- Organize events and team building activities.
- Draft employment agreements.
- Update and monitor the HR manuals and employee personal information.
- Manage and monitor the smooth operation of the office facilities.
- Produce HR reports according to Management guidelines.
- Report to the COO.
- Educated to degree level in Human Resources or a related field.
- Approximately 4+ years of previous experience within a similar HR role is a must.
- Good understanding of Cyprus Labour law and GRPR requirements.
- Any previous experience with HR & Payroll systems is highly desirable.
- Fluency in Greek & English, both verbal and written.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the Company.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics.
- Previous experience with performance appraisals and/or employee evaluation systems.
- Ability to work freely in Cyprus (EU Status or similar).