Quality Assurance Engineer (6012)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR47164 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an industry-leading provider of high-quality turnkey solutions for the iGaming industry, we are seeking to recruit a Quality Assurance Engineer to join their team in Limassol. The successful applicant will ideally hold a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field and hold approximately 3+ years of relevant working experience. Proven work experience in web and mobile quality assurance is a must as well as strong knowledge of web and mobile QA methodologies, tools and processes. Good communication skills in English (Verbal & Written) are also essential.
Working closely with the Developers and Product Owners, the successful candidate will be someone who can drive and oversee the testing efforts for the company. Whilst the primary focus is on test automation, there will also be an element of assisting with the functional testing of our clients product.
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback.
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Prioritize and plan testing activities.
- Design, develop, and execute automated tests.
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved.
- Perform regression testing.
- Degree in Information Technology/Computer science or a related field.
- Approximately 3+ years of experiencein software Quality Assurance.
- Proven work experience in web and mobile Quality Assurance.
- Strong knowledge of web and mobile QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (Advantage).
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence.
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback and turning it into process improvements.
- Good communication skills in English (Verbal & Written).
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Career Development.
- 21 days annual leave.
- Group Medical Scheme.
- Complimentary lunch.
- Team Building Activities.