Compliance Assistant (6235)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR47152 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a CySEC regulated Investment Firm offering innovative investment and financial technology services to clients, we are seeking to recruit a Compliance Assistant to join their growing team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will work as part of an established Compliance Department, assisting in the development of compliance initiatives and programmes to comply with respective legal and regulatory obligations. You will hold a minimum of 1+ years of relevant experience in Compliance within the Forex and/or Financial Services sector and hold the CySEC Advanced certification. Excellent communication skills in English are a must.
- Assist in the development of compliance initiatives and programmes to comply with the respective legal and regulatory obligations.
- Provide assistance in preparing for impending regulator changes.
- Handle the management and execution of 2nd Line monitoring and assessment programme for AML/CTF.
- Assist in improving and maintaining AML/CTF policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory framework.
- Handle, analyse and report suspicious activity.
- Identify and inform of any changes to legislation and other regulatory requirements relating to AML/CTF.
- Develop and participate in AML Compliance programmes.
- Maintain a proper register of all incidents reported internally and externally.
- Assist in developing and executing training for staff in various business units as required.
- Aid in general compliance awareness.
- Be able to handle and draft legal documents.
- Submit CySEC required reports on time.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Law or a related field.
- Advanced CySEC Certificate is a must; AML Certificate will be considered an advantage.
- 1+ year of experience in Compliance, ideally within the Forex and/or Financial Services sector.
- Experience developing and implementing compliance programmes.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Willingness to work on various AML/Compliance issues.
- Exceptional analytical and investigative skills.