Email Marketing Manager (6166)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR47150 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Email Marketing Manager to join their team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing our clients email marketing campaigns, ensuring key performance indicators are monitored and campaigns are delivered as successfully as possible. You will ideally hold an academic background relating to Marketing, PR, Digital Marketing or similar and possess approximately 3+ years of solid email marketing experience, ideally from an online industry such as Forex or Online Gaming. Excellent communication skills in English are a must and any knowledge of Arabic will be considered an advantage.
- Maintain the email marketing calendar to incorporate cross-functional initiatives into email correspondence.
- Ensure a highly level of Quality Assurance to all email campaigns prior to deployment for accuracy in content and links.
- Monitor the ongoing performance of the company's email program, including the measurement of key performance indicators and goals.
- Work with key departments to build email marketing programs.
- Maintain Email Flows and Email List Segmentation.
- Build out email template flexibility.
- Devise and execute A/B tests, manage testing calendar, record results and advise on improvements.
- Analyze, package, and optimize the email marketing user journey from registration to payment, and across the user life cycle while constantly suggesting ways to improve retention.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Marketing, PR, Digital Marketing or a similar field.
- Approximately 3+ years of proven experience in Email Marketing is a must.
- Previous experience working in an online industry such as Forex and/or Online Gaming is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of email marketing software such as Solitics, SendGrid or another ESP (Email Service Provider).
- Familiarity with list segmentation, journeys, API integration, and platform integration.
- Solid understanding of the email landscape and trends.
- Digital literacy with a focus on Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- HTML5 knowledge will be considered an advantage.
- High attention to detail & strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are a must and any knowledge of Arabic will be considered an advantage.