Digital Media Buyer (6331)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR47058 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding Investment Firm with offices across Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Digital Media Buyer to join their growing team. The successful applicant will ideally hold an academic background relating to Marketing, PR, Digital Media or any other relevant field and possess approximately 2+ years of previous experience within a similar role, with a minimum of 1+ year of proven media buying experience. Previous working experience in the Forex industry will be considered a significant advantage, with other industries including Online Gaming also of interest to our client.
- Manage live day-to-day campaigns across a variety of platforms.
- Handle, lead, and traffic KPI’s for the sales team needs.
- Optimize incoming traffic and expand high performing traffic sources.
- Monitor overall media buying portfolio to make sure company goals are met.
- Investigate, check and update different changes in the type of incoming traffic trends and/or differences in the type of creative used (new funnels, high end offers, traffic sources, etc).
- Plan and develop effective media buying strategies.
- Report and campaign reviews.
- Copywrite and develop interesting, smart and innovative end2end campaign copywriting landing page funnels and workflow, using supported IT and design teams to improve profile activity.
- Negotiate the best price, quality and placement of advertisements (including banners, emails, popups).
- Maintain the current portfolio of the company’s partners.
- Hunting for new partners and identifying new sources of traffic while building relationships with media sales companies.
- Budget management, including preparing costings and producing spending updates throughout the campaign.
- Collect and analyse sales and consumer data.
- Analyse campaign effectiveness on a daily basis and using this data to optimise future campaigns.
- Deal with all the relevant platforms, affiliates, and network.
- Manage SEO development and apply best practices.
- Research industry developments and competitor’s activities.
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI).
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field.
- AdWords certification is a plus.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience in managing and working in media buying activity for at least 1 year. Previous experience within an FX or financial services, and gaming companies would be considered as a big plus.
- Strong Word, Excel skills.
- Analytics skills and data oriented.
- Advanced understanding of internet marketing activity.
- Ability to think strategically and develop innovative marketing strategies.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Quarterly bonuses based on individual performance.
- Discretionary yearly bonus based on company's performance.
- Provident Fund.
- Discount benefit card scheme.
- Training opportunities for growth and expansion of knowledge.