Head of Marketing Engagement (6095)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR47031 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a recently established company operating in the Online Gambling industry, we are seeking to recruit a Head of Marketing Engagement to join their growing team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will play a vital role in the development of our clients brand through the use of consumer marketing engagement channels including ATL (Above The Line) and Social Media. You will ideally hold approximately 10+ years of relevant experience within Marketing and Brand Management, possessing a great understanding of brand creativity and how to effectively deliver messaging across Cyprus through many different media touch points. An outstanding level of spoken and written Greek and English is essential.
- Champion a creative focused culture, encouraging fresh thinking and approaches to integrated marketing communications that drives results.
- Ensure the company adheres to the brand strategy and brand guidelines to ensure brand consistency / storytelling across all customer touchpoints.
- Supports the Brand Director acting as a ‘Brand Guardian’ within the company, educating and evangelizing the importance of joined up and world class brand communications.
- Able to build clear and powerful 360 marketing plans for campaigns.
- Responsible for the ATL (Above The Line) marketing campaign development briefing process to ensure the brand and marketing strategy is effectively communicated.
- Responsible for omni-channel marketing plans, ensuring alignment across all channels to achieve a shared marketing vision.
- Responsible for owned, earned and paid media to ensure activations align to shared marketing objectives.
- Responsible for working with creative to develop effective marketing campaigns that align to the customer proposition and marketing briefs.
- Deliver strong strategic and creative presentations that influence results.
- Ensures all marketing communication materials adhere to the NBA (National Betting Association) marketing guidelines and advertising codes of conduct.
- Oversee all media buying activity, building a trusted partnership with the appointed agency and work with them to ensure the media strategy aligns with the brand strategy.
- Build bespoke media plans for ATL brands campaigns, projects of scale and sporting events of commercial significance and ensures they are executed properly.
- Manages media budget for both ATL and Social Media and spend efficiently both in terms of cost and scale.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Marketing/PR/Communications or a related field.
- Ideally 10+ years of experience in Marketing and Brand Management.
- Great understanding of brand creative and how to effectively deliver messaging with national reach through many different media touch points.
- Demonstrates strong understanding of the media landscape, digital marketing practices and media buying processes.
- Capable of reading a media plan and giving constructive feedback to agency and media partners.
- Financially astute with a strong analytical ability and commercial acumen to understand market trends and financial statements.
- Extensive knowledge of digital media and social media platforms to build a solid engagement strategy.
- Ability to build a content plan that supports social media and SEO.
- Confident and dynamic personality that has the ability to manage and influence stakeholders across the business.
- Displays integrity, honesty, responsiveness and openness to be trusted by colleagues and team members.
- Acts a source of inspiration which ultimately translates to additional work and satisfaction.
- Takes responsibility and accountability for campaigns and projects of scale.
- Inspires others to take personal responsibility for their own work and personal development.
- Communicates at all levels with confidence and clarity.
- Fluency in Greek & English is essential.
- Any prior experience working within the Online Gambling and/or Online Gaming sector will be considered a significant advantage.