Self Employed Corporate Lawyer Required ( Limassol )
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#BB46990 Type: Full time / Services / Self employed
Self Employed Corporate Lawyer Required
Limassol and Paphos
Flexible Case by Case basis work schedule. The role will fit into someone who is looking to establish their own law firm or who is self employed already running their own small business and requires more clients.
You will be our sole legal representative in Cyprus. You must be living in Limassol or Paphos.
This role is working from home and visiting our office in Limassol once a month for meetings. You must be a self employed lawyer already running your own small business or wishing to run your own business. We will provide you approximately 30 clients per year. You will get paid separately for each client according to the tailored work done on that project. The annual workload of turnover is aproximately 50k.We will provide you regular clients every month.
- Monitoring and handling corproate legal matters.
- Administering the set-up, liquidation and other legal matters for entities.
- Liaising with the Cyprus Registrar of Companies and other government bodies.
- providing quidance on corproate law and conduct a legal research when required.
- Drafting all type of legal documents and contracts
- Reviewing all the paperwork to guarantee their legal compliance
- Drafting resolutions, minutes, shareholder agreements and other agreements.
- Providing advise and opinion in relation to areas in corproate law.
- University Degree in Law
- Member of Cyprus Bar Association
- Minimum of one year experience
- Native in Greek Language and Fluent in English
- Excellent Knowledge of Corproate Law in Cyprus.
- Felexibility of working from home.
- Long-term contract.
- Possibility of becoming a permenant full time in 6 months.
If you think you fit the above bill , please drop us your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.