Senior Corporate Administrator (6325)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46956 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Legal Services, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Corporate Administrator to join their team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will possess approximately 3+ years of previous experience in Corporate Administration, working for either a Legal Firm or Corporate Services provider and be fluent in both Greek & English. Any academic background relating to Law will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Preparation of applications to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies on behalf of clients.
- Perusal, review of various corporate agreements and arranging for execution by the Directors of the Companies.
- Preparation, review and execution of various secretarial services/documents of the Companies including minutes, resolutions, instruments of transfer, share certificates, incumbency certificates as well as Specific Powers of Attorney etc.
- Preparation and execution of bank account application forms when necessary and communication with all banks whether in Cyprus or abroad.
- Preparation, perusal and review and execution of payment orders.
- Any academic background relating to Law will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Approximately 3+ years of previous experience as a Corporate Administrator is a must.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Fluency in Greek & English (Written & Spoken).
- Self-driven and highly motivated to contribute to the success of the firm.
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision, including management of workload and proactive and creative thinking.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Management and leadership skills and qualities.