Corporate Administrator (Russian-Speaking) (6322)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46920 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Legal Services with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Corporate Administrator (Russian-Speaking) to join their team. The successful applicant will possess approximately 2+ years of relevant experience as a Corporate Administrator and be fluent in both written and spoken Russian & English. Knowledge of the Greek language will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Responsible for the general corporate administration function of Cyprus and international entities of Russian Speaking clients.
- Communicating with the Russian speaking clients via email and phone.
- Attending meetings with clients.
- Maintaining corporate file of the companies in good order including but not limited to drafting and/or review of resolutions, minutes, PoAs, Agreements.
- Keeping updated database with status of FS, annual levy, annual returns, AGM/EGM etc…
- Liaise with agents for international jurisdictions matters ie incorporation of companies, annual renewals, any requests.
- Opening of Bank accounts and performing bank account reviews upon request from the banks.
- Assisting with the KYC collection and update of companies’ KYC files in accordance with the local regulations and internal policies.
- Assist with translation and perform translation of various documents from/to the Russian language.
- University or College Degree/Diploma.
- Excellent knowledge of Russian and English (both verbal and written); knowledge of Greek will be considered an advantage.
- Approximately 2+ years of experience in a similar role is a must.
- Fast learner, motivated and with excellent organizational skills, ability to multitask.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- High level of discipline and working efficiency.
- Excellent communication skills.