Junior Accountant (6319)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46874 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding Trading Company with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Accountant to join their growing team. Reporting to the Senior Accountant, you will support the smooth running of the accounting department, including general bookkeeping, invoicing and assisting with the preparation and execution of payroll. The successful applicant will need to possess approximately 1+ year of previous experience within a similar accounting and bookkeeping role and any relevant certification such as the LCCI Higher will be considered an advantage. Fluency in both verbal and written Greek & English is a must.
- Assist with general accounting and bookkeeping duties.
- Reconcile invoices, identify discrepancies, post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Assisting with the calculation and execution of payroll, including Social Insurance.
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners as required.
- Support the Senior Accountant with the preparation of weekly/monthly reports for Management.
- Assist the Senior Accountant with the preparation of monthly/yearly closings and annual audits.
- Any other duties allocated by the Senior Accountant.
- LCCI Higher or similar qualification and/or Diploma/Degree in Accounting will be considered an advantage.
- 1+ year of accounting and bookkeeping experience is essential.
- Some experience with payroll calculations in Cyprus is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to use MS Excel to a high standard is must.
- Fluency in Greek and English is essential.
- Team player with very good interpersonal skills.